The Accounting Technology program of study prepares students for entry-level accounting positions in
accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and inventory as well as enhances the skills of persons currently employed in accounting who wish to advance. The program provides a foundation for students transferring to a four-year college or university to pursue a specialized degree in the field.
For the list of courses required in this program, click here to visit the program checksheets page.
Carmen C. Brown
- B.B.A., 1982 University of Mississippi
- M.S.I.T., 2005 Mississippi State University
- B.B.A., 1989 Delta State University
- M.B.A., 1991 Delta State University
- A.A., Mississippi Delta Community College
- B.B.A., 2001 Delta State University
- M.B.A., 2003 Delta State University
- B.S.E., 1995 Mississippi State University
- M.S.I.T., 2004 Mississippi State University