Vandiver Student Union View Directions to the Venue View Venue Weather View Venue Profile
Spring into action! Our Springfest 5K Run/Walk is Tuesday, April 16th. The race starts at 4pm at the Vandiver Student Union. Awards will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each division. A prize drawing will be held for all participants. Get your registration form in today!
5K Run/Walk Registration Form: http://www.msdelta.edu/student-life/…/spfest2019-5k-form.pdf
TROJAN COURSE FOR 5K
- Start at Vandiver Student Union in front of Student Services Office.
- Continue down Hwy 3 on the side walk to the Boggs-Scroggins Student Services Center.
- Take a right onto Cherry Street at the Boggs-Scroggins building and continue to the Allied Health Building.
- Take a right at the stop sign in front of the Career-Technical Building/Men's Residence Hall.
- Continue to the next stop sign.
- Take a left at the stop sign to the MDCC baseball field. (Only on first lap.)
- Turn around and come back up by the coliseum and stadium to the Student Union where the race started.
- Do another lap except do not go left to the baseball field. Instead you will take a right at the stop sign.
- Do one more lap (last lap).
- Continue onto the stadium track for the final lap on the track to the finish line.
- Congratulations! You're finished!
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Contact:Office of Student Services
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend