Main Content Section
Current and New students MUST contact an advisor prior to enrolling in online classes.
MDCC eLearning courses require a minimum of 2 (two) proctored exams. A proctored exam is a supervised test that students will take at an approved site.
DON'T OVERLOAD YOURSELF
If this is your first time enrolling in a eLearning course, be forewarned that these courses require a lot of work.
- Students MUST follow the college admission guidelines before registering.
- Students MUST use their MDCC student email for their eLearning courses.
- Students WILL NOT be able to log into their course site until the first day of class. Class log-in directions for your eLearning course(s) will be sent to your MDCC student email the weekend prior to the beginning of the course.
- Students may enroll in a maximum of 18 hours during a semester. This 18-hour limit may include campus courses, eLearning courses, and off-campus courses. Any courses over this limit must be approved by the Vice President of Instruction.
- For a complete listing of eLearning courses click HERE.
- Make use of our Advisory Service before selecting courses. This service will ensure you choose courses that are pertinent to your major. Visit the Registration page for details.
- For Textbooks and Supplies students should contact the MDCC Bookstore.
- YOU ARE NOT OFFICIALLY ENROLLED in your eLearning courses until you see them listed on your MDCC class schedule. Your MSVCC student profile is different from your MDCC class schedule. Students may check their MDCC class schedule by logging into MyBanner.
- If you need to make changes to your eLearning course(s), you must contact your advisor or the Office of Advising.
- Your MDCC student ID number is 9 digits starting with a "D". New students should have received a student ID number from an advisor or in a letter from Admissions. If you don't know your ID, use your Social Security Number to log into MyBanner and check.
- IF YOU CAN'T COME TO CAMPUS FOR ADVISING, CONTACT THE ADVISING OFFICE BY EMAIL OR PHONE.