MDCC hopes you will consider making us your home for all your educational needs. To assist you in making your choice, we hope to supply you with all the information you need to make a quality decision.
Take a tour of the MDCC campus. Find out more about our different locations, campus maps, department contacts, and our faculty and staff.
- Where do I get an application for admission? Click here for the application
- Do I need to send a transcript?
Yes, you must send a transcript from your high school and any college that you have attended. Send transcripts to: Mississippi Delta Community College, Office of Admissions, P.O. Box 668, Moorhead, MS 38761
- How do I apply for financial aid or scholarships? Click here for Financial Aid
- How do I apply for campus housing? Click here for the Office of Student Services
- Are there locations other than the Moorhead campus to take classes?
Moorhead Campus 662.246.6322
Greenville Center 662.332.8011
Greenwood Center 662.453.7377
- Where do I get information about e-Learning (online) courses? Click here for e-Learning