To apply for financial aid at MDCC, a student must:
- Submit an application for admission to the college.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) listing the MDCC college code: 002416. This application is available on the web at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The results of the FAFSA application (filed on-line or paper) will be transmitted electronically to the MDCC Financial Aid Office; therefore, paper results (Student Aid Report – SAR) need not be delivered to the school. Be sure to sign your FAFSA electronically using your PIN#. If you do not have a PIN#, print out your signature page, sign, and mail to the address listed on the signature page.
- Gather income documents to support the FAFSA financial information provided and respond, promptly, to any request from the MDCC Office of Financial Aid for such documents.
- The MDCC Foundation Scholarship Application must be completed on-line no later than April 1 of each year. Late applications will not be considered.
- Meet the requirements of the MDCC Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy, if applicant has prior college credit.
Mississippi Delta Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: The Associate VP for Institutional Effectiveness, Stauffer-Wood Administration Building, P.O. Box 668, Moorhead, MS 38761, 662-246-6558.