How to Log Into My Banner
- Click the My Banner Log-in link to the left.
- Click Enter Secure Area.
- Log on with your Banner user ID and password. Your initial password is set to your six digit date of birth (MMDDYY format). Upon logging on the first time, your password will expire and you will be forced to change it to something more secure. Passwords may contain letters and numbers, and must be at least 6 positions but not more than 15 positions in length.
- Click the Login button.
- Upon logging in the first time, it is highly recommended that you set a security question in case you ever need to use the "Forgot PIN?" function.
- To set up your security question, click the Personal Information tab.
- Click Change Security Question.
- Enter your current PIN number in the box that says Please Confirm Your Pin.
- You can either select an existing question and supply an answer, or you can enter you own question and answer.
- Click Submit button.
How to Log Into MDCC Email
MDCC Student Email Account Information
MDCC students will be issued a student email account upon acceptance to Mississippi Delta Community College. This email account should only be used for educational purposes (assignments, teacher/student correspondence, etc). Students should not use their MDCC email account for personal reasons.
Student email accounts consist of a user name followed by "@student.msdelta.edu" and are protected by a password.
Email address =
Password = will be set to your date of birth in MMDDYY format. We recommend that you change your password after successfully logging in to your student email for the first time.
To Verify Your Email Address
- Log in to My Banner using your student ID number and password.
- Click on the Personal Information tab and then click the View Email Addresses link.
- Your student email account should be displayed. Student email accounts consist of a user name followed by "@student.msdelta.edu".
How to Access Your Email Account
Students can check their email from our web site (www.msdelta.edu) by clicking the "Student Email" link on the left side of this page.
***If you are an AOL user, AOL's browser does not work with our student email. It also does not work with some functions for online courses. We recommend that AOL users connect to AOL as you normally do, minimize the AOL browser and ALWAYS use Internet Explorer when accessing any part of the MDCC web site. ***