Automotive Technology is an instructional program that prepares individuals to engage in the servicing and maintenance of all types of automobiles. Instruction includes the diagnosis of malfunctions and repair of engines, fuel, electrical, cooling, brake systems, drive train and suspension systems. Instruction is also provided in the adjustment and repair of individual components such as transmissions and fuel systems.
In order to be admitted to this program the student must meet the admission requirements for academic and technical programs at Mississippi Delta Community College. Students who do not meet the admission requirements for this program may elect to enroll in the Automotive Certificate Program.
Students enrolling in this program must have a valid driver's license.
- Mississippi Delta Junior College
- Mississippi State University
- Mississippi Valley State University
- A.A.S., Mississippi Delta Community College - Agricultural Mechanics
- Additional study - Mississippi State University and Case IH Service Training Center
- 10 years experience in the field of Agricultural Mechanics