Electronics Technology is an instructional program which prepares individuals to support electrical engineers and other professionals in the design, development, and testing of electrical circuits, devices and systems. Included is instruction in model and prototype development and testing; systems analysis and integration; application of engineering data; and the preparation of report and test results.
For more information about this program, read the Gainful Employment Disclosure Information.
662-246-6532 or 6516
- A.A.S., 1973 Mississippi Delta Junior College - Electronics Technology
- Additional study, Mississippi State University and Mississippi Valley State University
- A.A.S., Mississippi Delta Community College - Electronics Technology
- CFOT - Certified Fiber Optic Technician
- CFOS/T - Certified Fiber Optics Specialist in Testing & Maintenance
- CFOS/S - Certified Fiber Optics Splicing Specialist