For students applying to academic or technical programs:
- Completed Admission Application
- Official High School Transcript or GED Score
- Read and understand the Student/Patron Use Agreement
- For placement purposes only - if your composite ACT score is less than 16 (12 or better if taken before October 1989), you may be placed in General Education courses.
- Allied Health and Technical Programs may have additional requirements (contact the department for details).
For students applying to career programs: