Hello and welcome to Mississippi Delta Community College's Career Center website! MDCC's Career Center is here for you to help you out if you are having trouble deciding on your major or need guidance on how to be successful in the world of work. Visit us to take the CHOICES inventory assessment test as well as get career counseling and advice on job interviews, resumes, post-secondary schools and more!
The Career Center is also home to Work-Based Learning, which is available to Vocational and Technical students. With Work-Based Learning, you can earn college credit while working at a real job and getting valuable work experience for the future. Contact Christi Gregory at 662-246-6408 for further details.
How can a career counselor help you?
Career counselors can guide you in many ways, such as the following:
• Assisting with choosing a major
• Finding local job openings
• Studying current trends in the job market
• Taking career interest inventories
• Taking personality inventories
• Taking aptitude surveys
• Exploring different majors, post-secondary schools, and graduate programs
• Resume writing and interview tips
• Job search tips
For more information, contact
Dr. J. Brent Gregory