General Instructional Issues


  • When you are going to be absent from class do the following:
  1. Fill out the Instructor Absence Request Form if you know of the absence ahead of time
  2. Contact your Division Chair and the Center/Campus contact person where you teach
  3. If possible, inform students ahead of time

  • Check your MDCC email FREQUENTLY

  • Know the following procedures and required forms:
  1. Processing No Shows
  2. Withdrawing students
  3. Travel Voucher (These must be turned in monthly, not the end of the semester!!)
  4. Change of Grade Form
  5. Class Load Form