Policy for Reduction of Institutional Charges
Reduction of institutional charges is based on total charges and not on the amount paid by the student. A student who officially withdraws from the college, may obtain a reduction of college fees as follows:
- Matriculation Fee:
- 100% if official withdrawal is made within the first two weeks (full fall and spring semesters)
- No refund if enrollment extends two weeks beyond the opening date
- Club dues are non-refundable
- Board: No deduction made for an absence of less than one week
- Dorm room rent is non-refundable
- Students with absences resulting in missing over 10% of a special session or a summer session will not receive a refund.
Viewing Student Account
Student account charges and transactions are available to all students 24/7 by accessing your online "MyBanner" account using the following instructions:
How to View Student Account
1. Go to the MDCC website, www.msdelta.edu
2. Click on "My Banner"
3. Scroll to the bottom and click on "My Banner Log-in"
4. Click on "Enter Secure Area"
5. Log in using your ID and Pin
6. Click on "Student"
7. Click on "Student Accounts"
If you have any questions about your account, please contact the Business Office at 662-246-6312.
Student Account Timeline
In order to keep our students informed, we have provided an estimated timeline of events that will affect student accounts. Please be aware that these dates are tentative and may change without notice.
Click on the link below to see the updated Student Account Timeline. (TBA)