Main Content Section
Online courses will require a final exam on the Moorhead campus. For virtual testing options, the student should check with his/her instructor.
Need Help?If you need assistance with your Holiday Interim courses after December 11, please contact Carmen Brown at email@example.com.
- Course Listing
- Registration & Fees
- Student Information
- Non-MDCC Students: Holiday Interim Registration Form
|holiday ONLINE interim 2020 DATES (Spring 2021)|
|Term Dates||Dec. 11, 2020 - Jan. 7, 2021|
|Registration Dates||Registration is open from Oct. 26 until Dec. 8 at 3pm
|Holiday Interim Session Begins||Dec. 11, 2020|
|Deadline to Purchase Textbooks||Textbooks must be purchased by Dec. 11 at 12pm|
|Final Examinations on the Moorhead campus||Jan. 7, 2021|
The following documents are required for admission:
- A completed MDCC Application for Admission
- An official high school and/or college transcript
- ACT scores if student has requested College Algebra* or English Composition I**
*MDCC requires an ACT sub-score of 19 in Mathematics, or a "C" or better in MAT 1233 (Intermediate Algebra), or pass the Accuplacer for Math to qualify for MAT 1313 (College Algebra). If Accuplacer is taken at another school, the score must be sent to MDCC.
**MDCC requires an ACT sub-score of 17 in English, or a "C" or better in ENG 0123 (Intermediate Composition), or pass the Accuplacer for English to quality for ENG 1113 (English Composition I). If Accuplacer is taken at another school, the score must be sent to MDCC.
- Must be fully-admitted students. New students need to submit application and official transcript to The Office of Admissions, MS Delta Community College, PO Box 668, Moorhead, MS 38761, (662) 246-6306.
- Registration deadline is Tuesday, December 8, 2020, at 3:00 p.m.
- All classes will be taught online beginning Friday, December 11, 2020.
- Students may come to the Moorhead campus for a face-to-face final proctored exam on Thursday January 7, 2021 or communicate with instructor about virtual testing options.
- Cost will be $130 per credit hour. Students enrolled full-time (12 semester hours) at MDCC during the Spring 2021 semester will have the course covered with their full-time payment or Spring 2021 financial aid package. Students will be charged $130 per credit hour over 21 hours for the Spring semester. Fees (if applicable) are due and payable at the time of registration. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- No charges will assessed if the student decides to withdraw by Wednesday December 9, 2020, by 3:00 p.m. Contact the Office of Instruction at (662) 246-6317 to withdraw.