Main Content Section
Office of Human Resources
Director of Human Resources
Boggs-Scroggins Student Services Center
Mississippi Delta Community College
P. O. Box 668
Moorhead, MS 38761
The College is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the following vacancies:
- Director of Facilities Management
- Bookstore Assistant
- Precision Manufacturing & Machining Technology Instructor
- Enrollment Services Clerk - Financial Aid
- Administrative Assistant - English, Humanities, Social Sciences and eLearning
- Athletic Trainer
- Network Administrator
- Campus Police Officer
- Campus Police Officer - Part Time
- Pool Vacancies
The filing of an application and acceptance thereof by the institution does not indicate that there are positions open and in no way obligates Mississippi Delta Community College.
Employment applications will remain on file for one year from the application date. You will not be notified of the expiration of your application from active status. You must notify the Human Resources Office if you desire for your application to remain on active status.
You should notify the Human Resources Office of your desire for your application to be specifically considered for any open position.