Main Content Section
Have an Emergency?Call the Campus Police Emergency Line: 662.246.8011
MDCC Alerts is the college emergency notification system that sends instant alerts and time-sensitive messages via email or text to inform students and employees of emergencies and campus closings.
Text the message MDCCALERTS to the number 79516 to sign up.
You'll immediately receive a text response to confirm your registration. If you don't receive a response, check the number and make sure the message you are sending contains only the keyword MDCCALERTS (no spaces).
If you would rather register for MDCC Alerts online, click here.
Campus Police Contacts
|Chief of Campus Police
|Assistant Chief of Campus Police
|Public Safety Specialist
Publications & Notices
- Crisis Response Plan
- Campus Lockdown Procedures (PDF)
- Campus Lockdown Procedures (PPT)
- Employee Decal Registration
- Safety Rules and Crime Prevention Manual
- Parking Regulations
- Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security
- U.S. Department of Education Campus Safety and Security
- Voluntary Statement