Main Content Section
Congratulations to our 2019 Lambda Nu graduates!
MISSISSIPPI ALPHA CHAPTER OF LAMBDA NU is a national honor society for radiologic and imaging sciences that was inaugurated at Mississippi Delta Community College in 2013. Initial selection of candidates is made by a review of transcripts by society advisors. Candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Professional course GPA 3.0 or higher on 4.0 scale after one full time semester.
- Enrollment in a radiologic or imaging sciences program as a full time student for at least two semesters.
- Evidence of professional commitment beyond minimum requirements of the program, including,
but not limited to:
- GPA higher than Chapter minimum
- actively pursuing an independent research project
- active membership in a professional organization, as evidenced by:
- holding office or committee appointments
- preparing for presentation of a professional paper or poster
- preparing for competition in a Quiz-Bowl
- clinical-based employment in a radiologic or imaging sciences field
- participating in a radiology elective course (Computed Tomography or Sectional Anatomy)